Introducing the jury of our podcast contest “Originals wanted”
In time for re:publica in digital exile our podcast contest “Originals wanted” launched another round this year. Together with Deezer we’re again looking for new podcast ideas. To enter, send us your concepts by 7 June 2020!
The jury, which consists of well-known podcasters, journalists and representatives from re:publica and Deezer, will nominate five finalists which will then be announced online. The final winner will be voted for in an online vote by you and will receive 3,000 EUR as prize money and a professional podcast coaching by Podcastmania in order to produce the winning idea. All five finalists will receive Bluetooth headphones by Teufel and tickets for the next re:publica.
Meet the Jury:
- Richard Wernicke, Head of Content, Deezer
- Jeannine Koch, Director, re:publica
- Tijen Onaran, Podcast Host, Business Punk Podcast
- Christian Bollert, Founder & CEO, detektor.fm
- Lukas Klaschinski, CEO, Auf die Ohren GmbH
- Susanne Wündisch, CEO, der apparat multimedia gmbh
- Rob Szymoniak, Founder & CEO, Podcastmania
- Christian Möller, Podcast Host & Producer, Durch die Gegend Podcast
- Nicolas Semak, CEO, Viertausendhertz GmbH
- Laura Terberl, Director Audio Department, Süddeutsche Zeitung Digitale Medien GmbH
- Magdalena Zeller, Brand Marketing Manager, Teufel
Find out more about the contest and how to participate here.
We’re keeping all our fingers crossed for you—have fun!